About NHF »
National Housing Fund (NHF) Loan Scheme What You Need To know!
Who can apply?
- Evidence of Registration With NHF Scheme (Passbook).
- Income Statement (Recent Payslip for Past six (6) Months, for workers and 1 years statement of account for self employed).
- Tax Clearance Card.
- Utility Bill (Nepa, Water, Or Waste).
- Identity Card (Drivers License Or International Passport).
- Age Declaration/Birth Certificate.
- Eight Recent Passport Photographs.
- Employment Letter/Confirmation Letter.
- Letter of declaration as first time applicant.
- Handwriting NHF Loan application.
- Employer mortgage confirmation.
- Affidavit of Support from Spouse/Relation (where necessary).