Want to Buy Property? Five (5) reasons why you should Enganged the Service of SIM PROPERTIES & HOMES LTD.
- SIM PROPERTIES & HOMES LTD. can help you determine your buying power – that is, your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. If you give us some basic information about your budgeted amount for the property, should you desire to seek loan financing, we can refer you to lenders best qualified to help you. Most lenders — banks and mortgage companies — offer limited choices.
- SIM PROPERTIES & HOMES LTD. has many resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation by our brokers to find all available properties. We are known for knocking on doors to homes that are not listed for sale and asking the owners if they would be willing to sell their property so that we can meet the desired needs of our customers.
- SIM PROPERTIES & HOMES LTD. can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property. We have access to a variety of informational resources. We can provide local community information on utilities, zoning. schools, etc. There are two things you’ll want to know. First, will the property provide the environment I want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?
- SIM PROPERTIES & HOMES LTD. can help you negotiate. There are myriad negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. We can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
- SIM PROPERTIES & HOMES LTD. provides a variety of recommended third party companies to conduct due diligence during the evaluation of the property. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. We can assist you in finding qualified responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written reports. You will also want to see a preliminary report on the title of the property. Title indicates ownership of property and can be mired in confusing status of past owners or rights of access. The title to most properties will have some limitations. Your attorney can help you resolve issues that might cause problems at a later date.