Want to Sell Property? Five (5) reasons why you should Enganged the Service of SIM PROPERTIES & HOMES LTD.
- SIM PROPERTIES & HOMES LTD. can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
- SIM PROPERTIES & HOMES LTD. markets your property to other real estate brokers and the public. Often, we can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property. We market your property to other real estate brokers and the public. In many markets across the country, over 50% of real estate sales are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate broker other than yours brings in the buyer. Our firm acts as the marketing coordinator, disbursing information about your property to other real estate agents through the Triangle Multiple Listing Service or other cooperative marketing networks, open houses for brokers.
- SIM PROPERTIES & HOMES LTD. will know when, where and how to advertise your property. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. Studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts. When a property is marketed with the help of your broker, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. We will generally pre-screen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
- SIM PROPERTIES & HOMES LTD. can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing — a lot of possible pitfalls. We can help you write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process.
- SIM PROPERTIES & HOMES LTD. can help close the sale of your home. Between the initial sales agreement and closing (or settlement), questions may arise. For example, unexpected repairs are required to obtain financing or a cloud in the title is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. One of our experienced brokers will objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing (or settlement).
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.